ZⓈONAMACO SALÓN DEL ANTICUARIO is an international fair that features some of the most important antiquarians, both national and international, with decorative arts, jewelry, furniture, ceramics, clocks, lamps, silver, tapestries, textiles, manuscripts and other objects, all produced before 1960, as well as sculpture, painting and graphic arts prior to 1950.
The selection committee for the third edition is led by the antiquarians Daniel Liebsohn (Mexico City), Mario Uvence (Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas) and Luis Alegria (Portugal). The evaluation committee, in charge of overseeing the pieces exhibited at the fair, is conformed by:
• Juan Manuel Corrales, Curator of the International Baroque Museum, Puebla.
• Leonor Cortina, President of the Casa la Bola Museum Patronage, Mexico City.
• Héctor Rivero Borrell, Director of the Franz Mayer Museum, Mexico City.
• Ottavio Fregia, Co-director of Safra Antigüedades, Barcelona / Miami.
• Luis Alegria, Porto
• Bolivar Old Prints, Mexico City
• Diptych Fine Arts, Mexico City
• Galerías Grimaldi, Mexico City
• IVO Design / Faubourg Saint Germain, Mexico City / London
• Daniel Liebsohn Antigüedades y Excentricidades, Mexico City
• Mineralia, Mexico City
• Morton Subastas, Mexico City
• Muzeion Gallery, Dallas
• Daniela Norinder, Mexico City
• Plata Villa, Mexico City
• Rodrigo Rivero Lake, Mexico City
• Safra Antigüedades, Barcelona / Miami
• Silver Craft, Cochabamba
• Mario Uvence Antiques & Fine Arts, San Cristóbal de las Casas
• VZ Joyas, Mexico City
• Galería Windsor, Mexico City
• A través del espejo, Mexico City
OFFICIAL ONLINE PARTNER
September 21st to 25th, 2016.
Wednesday, 21st: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Opening)
Thursday 22nd, Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday 25th: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
CENTRO BANAMEX. HALL D.
AV. CONSCRIPTO #311 COL. LOMAS DE SOTELO, MEXICO CITY