- General public $250 MXN per day.
- Students and senior citizens $150 MXN per day.
- Admission is free for children 12 and under.
OPENING DATES, HOURS AND LOCATION
February 8th to 12th, 2017
Wednesday, 8th: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Opening).
Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Sunday 12th: 12:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Centro Banamex, Hall D.
Av. Conscripto 311, Miguel Hidalgo, Lomas de Sotelo, 11200, Mexico City.
2. Select the green button “Pagar con Sr. Pago””
3. Enter your payment details
4. Enter your name, phone number and e-mail
• Present this ticket either on your phone or printed out, at the “Online payment” desk located at the entrance of the fair, during the opening days and hours. (Centro Banamex, Hall D. Av. Conscripto 311, Miguel Hidalgo, Lomas de Sotelo, 11200, Mexico City).
• Students and senior citizens: valid identification is required for entry.
• Event open to the general public.
• Under 12s do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
• Each ticket is valid for a personal entry on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Each ticket is valid for one person for one day.
• Tickets are non refundable.
• We advise buying tickets in advance to guarantee availability and avoid long lines.
• Further information: email@example.com