- Visitor Info
• Tickets are not currently available for ⓢZONAMACO 2021, to be held from April 28 to May 2 in Centro Citibanamex, Mexico City.
• Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office at Centro Citibanamex using either cash or credit card.
• Each ticket is valid for a personal entry on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
• Valid student identification is required for discounted admission.
• Under 12s do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
Centro Citibanamex, Hall D
AV. Conscripto 311
Lomas de Sotelo
- Car, uber or taxi
For directions, click here.
Cuatro Caminos | Line 2
Panteones | Line 2
Polanco | Line 7
Auditorio | Line 7
Route 71 from Toreo to Chamizal
Route 31 from Toreo to Herradura
Route 12 from Toreo to la Mancha
- Opening Hours
- Recommendations for your Trip
- View All
International food | Condesa area
Seafood | Condesa neighborhood
Discover the city in comfort with easily-connected routes offering a variety of places of interest.
Thirty miles from the city center, lies the incomparable archaeological zone of Teotihuacan.