- Visitor Info
• Tickets will be available soon.
• Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office at Centro Citibanamex using either cash, or credit card.
• Each ticket is valid for a personal entry on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
• Valid student identification is required for discounted admission.
• Under 12s do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
• Tickets are non refundable.
- Opening Hours
Wed 22-Sat 25 August, 2018
Sun 26 August, 2018
Centro Citibanamex, Hall D
AV. Conscripto 311 COL
Lomas de Sotelo
México City, 11200
- Car, uber or taxi
For directions, click here
Cuatro Caminos | Line 2
Panteones | Line 2
Polanco | Line 7
Auditorio | Line 7
Route 71 from Toreo to Chamizal
Route 31 from Toreo to Herradura
Route 12 from Toreo to la Mancha
- Recommendations for your Trip
- View All
Virginia Ramírez | +52 55 5250 6277 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the ancient ruins of the Aztec empire that are now tucked away in the center of Mexico City.
Discover the city in comfort with easily-connected routes offering a variety of places of interest.
Zócalo/Plaza de la Constitución
El Zócalo is the main public square and one of the most recognizable places in Mexico City.